In using rehabexpert.com you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing the websites and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “Addiction Referral & Consultation Services,” “ARC Services,” “drugaddiction.ca”, “rehabexpert.com”,” websites”, “sites”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary, if any, to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Canadian Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need-to-know basis only, use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. The Canadian Privacy Act has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We follow the guidelines under PIPEDA (The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act) and as such, any information concerning the Client may be passed to third parties. However, we will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any information shared with a third party is done in accordance with the established agreement between parties. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on these websites is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ARC Services:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to the websites and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the websites. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems, and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- Does not provide medical advice. The Content that you obtain or receive from ARC Services, its employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors, or otherwise through the services, is for informational and educational purposes only.
- Recognize that medical information and understanding change constantly, and the information provided on the websites or sources referenced on the site, are subject to change without notice and should not be considered current, complete, or exhaustive, nor should you rely on such information to recommend a course of treatment for you or any other individual.
- Advises not to disregard medical or professional advice, or delay seeking it, because of something you read on the sites or on any websites or sources referenced on the sites. You should always consult with a physician or other qualified health care provider regarding any specific medical questions or concerns and to assist you in interpreting any information contained on the sites or from any websites or sources referenced on the sites.
- Does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, Healthcare Providers, procedures, opinions, or other information that may appear through the sites. If you rely on any content, you do so solely at your own risk. We encourage you to independently confirm any content relevant to you with other sources, including a Healthcare Provider, medical associations relevant to the applicable specialty, your state medical boards, and the appropriate licensing or certification authorities to verify any listed credentials and education.
- Concludes, your use of this content is not a substitute for healthcare or medical diagnosis. No licensed medical professional/patient relationship is created when you use the services or content. This is true whether such content is provided by or through the use of the services or through any other communications from ARC Services including, without limitation, links to other sites, or any assistance we and/or any of the 3rd party counsellors may provide to help you find a healthcare provider in any field.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on the websites are only available within Canada. All advertising is intended solely for the Canadian market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs, and text available through the sites. Redistribution or republication of any part of the sites or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service, you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents, and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns, and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different from that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites that may be linked to the websites. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to the sites or accessed through the sites yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of the websites.
The parties have required that this Agreement and all deeds, documents, notices, and sites relating to this Agreement be drawn up in the English language. Les parties aux présentes ont exigé que le présent contrat et tous autres contrats, documents, avis ou sites afférents aux présentes soient rédigés en langue anglaise.
The laws of Canada and the province of Quebec govern these terms and conditions. By accessing the websites, you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Canadian courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as a waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied, or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of the websites and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.